Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Shout Out


Don't you just hate a crisis of confidence? I know I do.

There's this great line from The Cartells, the show I was drawing for the last month and I can't really quote it precisely because I was busy drawing, so get off my back. Anyway, at one point, Titiana, the family matriarch, buffeted by a series of troubling revelations says something about how life is like a roller-coaster. Immediately afterwards, someone else enters and delivers yet more bad news. Titiana (played by Joanna Gleason) replies, "This is a terrible roller coaster--it only seems to go down!"

Amanda and I love that line.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i also love that drawing. in fact, i think i need that drawing.

you know that feeling you get when the roller coaster starts to drop? like your stomach is up somewhere in your throat? yeah, that feeling gets pretty old pretty fast don't you think?

love you.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home