Monday, July 28, 2008

Shows


Jemison designed the poster and then we all hung out over at Caithlin's one night last week and played a coloring game where we used crayons and markers to see how many different posters we could hand-color. You'll probably see them around here and there.

You should come to the show because Josh is gonna play in every band and I'm gonna draw during the Balthrop set because that's what I do . . . Have you seen Josh and Annie's video? They made it with Adam when we were down in Memphis. Seems they snuck up in to one of them rooms that used to be part of the brothel and just started singing. If you like the song, you can download the studio version for free over here at Serious Business Records (but you should spring for the whole Jack and the Pulpits ouevre, because the songs are great).



Finally, if you wanna come, my drawing hand is gonna be appearing live on the big screen as a guest artist during Elizabeth and the Catapult's set this Saturday at Joe's Pub. It's gonna be a lot of fun; my hand and I hope to see you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger YB said...

Hello There !

Beautiful Artwork !

I'm Yves Budin, Belgian Illustrator & Black Ink addict -
you can see my artwork on :
http://sundancebeats.blogspot.com/

& my jazz artwork on
www.sundancejazz.be

you're welcome
YB

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that broke little bunny song!! It makes me want to dance slowly.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home