Sunday, October 28, 2007

Paper in Fire



Just flew in from Indianapolis and boy are my arms tired. Well, my right arm is. That is because I am now both "world=renowned" and "iconic." At least in Bloomington I am. I mean, they went and put it on the internet, so it must be true.

The short version is . . . Uhm . . . "Wow." At least, that's the best the Press Office at MichaelDArthur.com can come up with at the moment. Wait, someone thinks it should be, "Wow!!" because that's how Herr Gruber does it in the title, "FRANKENSTEIN!!", so "Wow!!" it is and "Wow!!" it was.

I'll have more to say later, but if you want one blogger's take, click here.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did that other blogger call you Mister?!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Chantal said...

I didn't actually calling him Mister to his face. :-) Sometimes I get tired of just calling people by their last names. I am a fan of titles, from time to time. :-)

Loved your work Michael (or, Mr. Arthur) and it was good to meet you.

Cheers,
Chantal

1:05 AM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Nice to meet you too and thanks for all the kind words.

And, if we're gonna get all technical about it, I am a "Doctor."

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you Saturday. Hope the party at Chris and Raina's was fun.

I got a letter today addressed to Dr. Drucker, and if it's on paper, it's true.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Fluffy, to be exact.

And speaking of doctors, now is as good a time as any to share with you something I just learned. Apparently Dr. Seuss is on record as saying that his name rhymes with "voice."

We've been pronouncing Dr. Seuss wrong all this time! I feel terrible about it.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Here's something funny. My name is actually pronounced "Bingle Honeysnout."

Also, the proper way to pronounce "John Walch" is "Turnabout Fairplay" and "Shana Gold" is pronounced "Gretchen."

We meant to tell you on Fire Island but you were having such a good time . . .

9:44 PM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Oh, and Dr. Drucker--if you've got your title on paper already, stop work on Chapter Five immediately and have a drink.

9:45 PM  
Blogger John said...

I'm gonna start calling you Doc. Or possibly Sneezy.

11:37 AM  
Blogger R. Monkey said...

when do i get my print?

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home