Friday, August 24, 2007

Moo


Kyle asked me to make some signs for the Fall Cafe earlier this summer. Pascal colored all of them exactly the way I dreamed my drawings would look in color. Seriously, I was pleased with the drawings in black and white, but now I want all of my drawings to look like this which is impossible because Pascal has other things to do like playing the Bowery Ballroom this weekend with all the other residents of Balthrop.

Ever since Ruby saw the black and white versions up in Canada over the 4th of July, she says, "cow?" when she sees me. I then ask her what a cow says and she lifts her head and narrows her eyes and shouts, "MOO!" and birds fly away and chandeliers rock and leaves fall from trees which is as it should be for a reaction to drawings done for the Fall Cafe.

If you are an uncle and are looking to score points with your niece, draw a cow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love cows in color. Are we the same person?

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes a cow is just a cow, but you may be the same person. Do you have a mirror?

I refer you to Lacan.

Doo Wa Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Ohm,
Sigmund

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home