Sunday, July 15, 2007

Serge Protection (or, always wear your sunscreen)


The Loser's Lounge celebrated Bastille Day at Joe's by saluting Serge Gainsbourg. Jeff had called to tell me Konrad was sitting in on drums so we sat down, ordered a bottle of wine and some antipasti and enjoyed the show.

The good thing about the show--I mean other than it being awesome and all that--was that it gave me a second shot at drawing Dawn Landes who was singing harmony with Joe Hurley. My first try, back in March sort of made her look like a sad Mennonite or a poster for The Crow. The less said about this the better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you drew me in some Shakespeare play and I looked like an Indian chief in a corn field?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Yes.

Jeez.

Maybe I'll do an entire post of all the terrible drawings I've done of people over the years.

That would be awesome.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home