Tuesday, May 03, 2011

On Broadway


A few weeks back, I got to attend and draw the final rehearsals and previews for Priscilla Queen of the Desert as the cast and crew readied themselves for Broadway.

Over the years, I've had the privilege of sitting in on a number of Broadway rehearsals. It's always a charged atmosphere, a potent mix of talent, adrenaline, ego and anticipation moving forward to a common goal that is the stuff of showbiz legend; a Broadway Opening Night.

The Tony nominations were announced this morning and Priscilla was shut out and that's too bad. They're a fine bunch of folks--the best Broadway crew I've had the privilege of working with and I salute them here in my small way with a small sampling of the drawings I created as I watched them work.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home