Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let's Dance


So.

For the last several weeks I've also been working with Buglisi Dance Theater on something kind of exciting. Essentially, I'm going to be appearing with them for their season at the Joyce Theater in New York.

I'll be drawing during the performance of their piece, Acapellarus (A Walrus Tale) and as I draw, the picture will be projected behind the dancers so that by the end of the piece there will be a complete drawing behind them.

It seemed like a good idea at the time . . .

I'll have more to say about this in the days ahead, but you should totally reserve your seats now . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

will you being wearing a long flowing cape? you are kinda like a superhero, to me.

12:31 AM  
Blogger colleen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:51 AM  
Blogger colleen said...

well that sounds really dang cool.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

It is dang cool, if I do say so myself . . .

As for wearing a cape . . . well, no, capes lead to tragedy (as those of us who have watched The Incredibles know). I'm less Superhero and more James Bond. Actually, I think I want to be less James Bond and more Jim Rockford.

I did once live in a trailer, after all.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home